High Power Output
Compared with previous models, the LG NeON® 2 72 cell has been designed to significantly enhance its output efficiency, thereby making it efficient even in limited space.
LG NeON® 2 has been designed with aesthetics in mind, using thinner wires that appear all black at a distance.
With its reinforced frame design the LG NeON® 2 can endure a front load up to 5,400/113 Pa/psf, and a rear load up to 3,000/63 Pa/psf.
Improved Performance on Sunny Days
LG NeON 2 now performs better on sunny days, thanks to its improved temperature coefficient.
Near Zero LID
The n-type cells used in LG NeON® 2 have almost no boron. This leads to less LID (Light Induced Degradation) right after installation.
DC Electrical Characteristics
- STC Power Rating 400W
- PTC Power Rating 367.8W 1
- STC Power per unit of area 17.9W/ft2 (193.0W/m2)
- Peak Efficiency 19.3%
- Power Tolerances 0%/+1%
- Number of Cells 72
- Imp 9.86A
- Vmp 40.6V
- Isc 10.47A
- Voc 49.3V
- NOCT 42°C
- Temp. Coefficient of Isc 0.02%/K
- Temp. Coefficient of Power -0.36%/K
- Temp. Coefficient of Voltage -0.128V/K
- Series Fuse Rating 20A
- Maximum System Voltage 1500V
- Type Monocrystalline Silicon
- Output Terminal Type Multicontact Connector Type 4
- Output Cable Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Output Cable Wire Type PV Wire
- Output Cable Wire Length 47.2in (1,200mm)
- Frame Color Silver
- Backsheet Color White
- Length 79.7in (2,024mm)
- Width 40.3in (1,024mm)
- Depth 1.6in (40mm)
- Weight 44.8lb (20.3kg)