StorEdge™ SE7600A-US Inverter for On-Grid Applications & Backup Power
SolarEdge’s StorEdge storage solution automatically provides backup power in case of grid interruption and allows you to maximize self-consumption and enable energy independence.
The SolarEdge StorEdge solution is compatible with the LG Chem RESU 10H battery.
Single-Phase Inverter for On-grid Storage and Backup Power
The SolarEdge single phase inverter for on-grid applications and backup power manages the battery and the system energy, in addition to its traditional function as a DC-optimized PV inverter.
- Backup Power – inverter includes the hardware required for automatic backup power for backed-up loads in case of grid interruption
- On-grid Applications – maximizes self-consumption through export limit feature and time of use shifts for reduced electric bills
- Simple Design and Installation – single inverter for PV, on-grid storage, and backup power
- Enhanced Safety – designed to eliminate high voltage and current during installation, maintenance, and firefighting
- Full Visibility – built-in monitoring of battery status, PV production, remaining backup power, and self-consumption data
- Easy Maintenance – remote access to inverter software
SolarEdge Meter (sold separately)
The SolarEdge meter is used for battery integration and for production/consumption readings for Export Limitation.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 37 × 12.5 × 7.2 inches
- Weight: 58.5 lbs
- Battery backup compatible
- Maximum efficiency 98%
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Rapid shutdown compliant for NEC 2014 and 2017 article 690.12